Facebook Badge

7.08.2010

the Problem with Anarchy

     As I'm head to Woodhull for treatment of my harsh back sunburn that needs medical attention, I'm writing. My body may be weak but my fingers and mind continue to race.
     All these years we've heard of the Illuminati, Freemasons, our corrupt government, the NWO and the thought of anarchy. At one point, I was a fan of anarchy. The thought of overthrowing our government for its corruption and allowing rule in our own hands was such a dream. It is to the point that we have romanticized the thought of Anarchy.
     Yet something has made me, after all these years, not care for anarchy and believe that it cannot, in its entirety, live. Anyone who knows about the Illuminati and its puppets, the Freemasons, know that anarchy is exactly what they've plotted. Everything we see in the media is always a whole anarchy vs. order battle, all of which either one wins. It doesn't matter, as these are images that higher powers want us to see anyway. If the shadow order, as I'll call them, if their agenda is no religion and no order, are we not, then, playing right into their hands? Is not anarchy, then, a mere bait created by the Shadow Order, as a means to fulfill the grander agendas they devised?
     Aside from the conspiracy theorist angle, my other problem with anarchy is deregulation. Deregulation is what brought our economy into its knees and deregulation is a root from the branches of anarchy. In a world without any kind of law, order, control or choices to balance them, there is only madness--all of which no one benefits from.

No comments: