Facebook Badge

9.20.2011

The Meltdown workout!

Hey folks! Thought I'd share with you all yet another blog of a workout routine I put into work today. This one, while I may get some criticism, all of which is more than welcome, so far is one that I currently feeling. Usually, when we work out, we do the big muscles first and the minor ones later. Funny thing was that a trainer challenged me to do the reverse. Why? According to his theory, it would leave you no choice but to put the major muscles to work on the workouts where they are supposed to be the major targets. So it went as follows:

Skull Crushers 4 sets 12-15 reps
Triceps Pulldowns 4 sets 12-15 reps
Wolverines (tricep cable crossovers) 4 sets 12-15 reps
front delt 4 sets 12-15 reps
rear delt 4 sets 12-15 reps
ab crunch 6 sets 15 reps
bench 4 sets 15 reps
dips 1 rep

The reason I put 1 rep on dips is because by the time I got to the dip, even with weigh assist, I was done. From there, I realized how strong my triceps are but how weak my pectorals actually are. Again, I'm always open to constructive criticism on this.

No comments: