Facebook Badge

4.18.2013

Pursuing my real goals

For a long time, I've been sinking my teeth in retail and fitness with doing writing and music on the side. I even got the retail job every musician would think rocks and to a degree it is great because you meet fellow musicians and in the process crank up your knowledge with musical equipment and instruments. I enjoyed working in a fitness environment because you also learned better things when working out in the process and also unlearning bad fitness habits.

Lately, though, I feel as though I have been neglecting where my passion and energy should be zoned in on...art and music. I'll be blunt -- nothing would please me more than to make a living drawing, airbrushing, tagging and making music. Seeing my books sell would be even more awesome and yet I have been neglecting my talent the energy and power it deserves to be nurtured with.

I guess the question or questions I am asking are

1. Are you focused on what you truly desire to do with your life?
2. Has it hit you yet the reality that you've focused so much making money on something you're not truly passionate about?

No comments: