Facebook Badge

8.11.2013

Get my Vol. 1 book for free THIS WEEK!

To everyone that reads this blog,

Congratulations, for this week only, my compilation is absolutely free! Just click on the link I have below and then download. Some of you are wondering why I have made my book this easy to get -- it comes down to just getting it out there. I want it to be out there and spark the curiosity and after all -- if you end up liking it and want it in paperback, you'd just have to order it.

This is my way of saying, "read before you buy". It is also because there will be a magazine version of it coming soon that has a vastly artistic rendition absolutely different from this one! This will also be the last version that will be under my real name before I officially change it under my pen name (and stage name) Ron Gunz.

So click on down and enjoy!

http://www.lulu.com/shop/ronnie-abimael-gonzalez/vol-1/ebook/product-20600698.html