Facebook Badge

5.13.2011

expanding my network

Hey folks,

     Just letting you guys know that I now have a tumblr. Yes, I finally gave into the trend. Why? It's simpler and has what I liked about myspace -- that amazing level of customization. Music, photos and notes all in one in a very well-sorted and clean interface. No clutter, no madness, just simple. I'll still put up my blogs on blogspot, however, in the name of simplicity, I'll be linking it with tumblr so spare people the complication of typing so damn much or even scaling through this blog or that blog entry.

     I'm happy for Michelle as she is graduating this weekend. Sadly, I can't be at neither mass nor ceremony but I will be over at the place where all her friends will be celebrating with her. It's the least Mr. Gunz can do for someone.
   
     As far as my memoir, things are looking simple but Lord the level of emotion that is already going in! I'm only 19 pages in and it's already coming in strong. I'm also planning to do a revamp on my first two books and hook in 3ra along with them into one big book. It's a suggestion Ry made and one that I think is pretty good too.

     I'm also finding myself re-inspired musically in a gradual form. Now that the weather's feeling better, I'm in the terrace with my amp, pedals and guitar and just firing away and drawing a crowd of a random 10 or 20 folks outside of my coop building.

Later peeps,



Ron

No comments: