Facebook Badge

1.02.2012

New year but time to kill off old demons

Just wanted to wish everyone an amazing new year. 2011 was a very challenging year and while this one is a chance for a new start, it's also the moment of truth to settle the score and crucifix old, lingering demons.

As some know, I took a weekend away to clear my head and to refresh myself, although the other reason was to spend time with my fellow "milkmuncher" Cali as well as with her family. I found it humorous that she calls us milkmunchers, a term of endearment towards our friendship and one I cherish a lot.

As far as crucifying old demons, I have a few. I came to realize that I am battling a personal level of depression, all of which is random and so far has no root to be found. Ice been fighting it for 5-6 weeks and shown up extremely yesterday and Saturday. I also have the battle of reclaiming myself from this darkness that has tried to claim rule upon me. I've made MANY mistakes, as well as inflicted pain towards others as well as myself.

After this week, I should be able to throw in more material into 3ra. All the traveling and viewing has helped recharge my creative mind a little. With all that I've seen at Syracuse, Ithaca, Virginia and DC, I definitely have more spark ready to combust.

Until next time, be at peace my friends.

No comments: