Facebook Badge

11.29.2010

today's Chest/Triceps workout

     I thought I'd mix it up by writing about my chest/triceps workout which I had today. I don't think I even half-recall any time I've ever discussed my routine whatsoever. Well, that's where blogs come in!

1. 5 min Elliptical warmup (MAX resistance)

2. Flat Bench -                    4 sets, 10-failure
    Dips w/assistance -         4 sets, 10-failure
    Chest cable crossovers - 4 sets, 10-failure
    Triceps pulldown -         4 sets, 10-failure
    Skullcrushers -                4 sets, 10-failure
    rest period btwn. sets -    1 min 30 sec
    music used -                    a mix of Dethklok, Black Label Society,
                                           Alter Bridge, Coheed & Cambria and In Flames.

3. Punching bag -               8 3-minute rounds (mix of boxing and muay thai
                                           and some grappling on the bag)
     rest prd. btwn. rounds - 1 minute
     music used -                  Alter Bridge's AB III album

4. Cardio -                          10 mins cycling bike, resistance 40%
                                           10 mins elliptical, resistance 50%

No comments: