Facebook Badge

4.26.2011

as it goes on

Hey guys,

Thought I'd take some time to update and let you know what's going on. For those who read before, I did suffer a brain convulsion due to a mild concussion. For the most part, things are sort of okay, although some things I've had to bring change to.

I have to frequently wear my sunglasses, otherwise the headaches return. I'm constantly waking up with both nausea and a headache. Until it's noon, I can't eat without wanting to puke it all out.

On a brighter note, I've been listening to some tunes from all six of Johnny Cash's America albums. Yup, I'm taking a liking to The Man in Black. I'd like to thank the Undertaker for that, since his new entrance music is Ain't No Grave. I've also been informed by my band leader that I'm now the lead singer of Brotherhood Of Outcasts. Kind of a sock but if it's what the band wants, well, hallelujer! I just gotta get back into my frontman swagger, hit the weights more, lose some more weight and, as Sid would say, let the touching begin!

No comments: